Thank you for checking out Piano Lessons with Mrs. Rachel!
- My studio is off of Valley Center Road in my home.
- I am able to create an inviting environment for learning with the studio design.
- Caregivers are welcome to stay or drop off students.
- For children with allergies: I have a lab who will be in his kennel or in the back yard during lessons. We do have peanut butter and dairy in the home.
- I offer daytime and early evening lessons back-to-back as students get the opportunity to meet other students and hear music that brings them back to starting out or they recognize the songs or are encouraged to keep practicing.
- When I have siblings as students, I can schedule lessons in a block of time and siblings are welcome to stay or go as they need.
- Young siblings can quietly enjoy listening to the lesson while playing with multiple items I have available or can be entertained with things brought from home. WiFi available.