Here is a quick summary of studio policy:
- Please remove shoes and wash hands before lessons.
- I will do my best to stay within 5 minutes of scheduled time.
- Providing the most notice possible for cancellations is greatly appreciated! I will do the same.
- Myself and other families try to be as flexible as possible when working with sport related schedule changes. Please let me know if/when your child(ren) would need this option.
- Please be considerate of spreading illness and I will provide the same courtesy.
- While students patiently wait for his/her lesson, please bring something quite to do or use any of my items for low volume entertainment.
- The most progress is made with practice, though some weeks are better than others. Make sure to practice the DAY AFTER each lesson for the most retention.
- I highly encourage participation in the two recitals each year, but students are not required and no additional costs are added either way.
- All communication from me will be related to piano
Login to your Music Teacher's Helper account.